Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Three weeks and one day more to the start of finals.It is just so damned wrong somehow. Went for chem lesson today and therefore had to wake up at 7.45! And just when I had managed to fall asleep too. Yeah it's that hard for me to go to sleep.Rushed all the way to school 'cos the lesson was at 9am. But anyway I was still half an hour late ahaha.I was the second latest person of all three classes.Anyway I didn't really get what the teacher was trying to get into our brains. That sucks. I shall have to read both physics and chem textbooks,from start to end.well,of what we've been taught,i mean.Anyway today's chem lesson proved to me that most boys are !"£$%^&*(). Can't they just shut up for once?!I mean,does it kill if you stop talking about the latest videogame or the chiobu you're jioing for once in your life?????Most of them should just die and save the world from overpopulation and sexiscm.
I am suffering from musical starvation.and why is it that instead of having the usual hex sign i have,instead,the pound? ££££. is that screwed or what.oh i found my hex.it's the key directly below the backspace!it's supposed to be a slash,but whatever.And when i press the number 2 key,instead of getting a @ i get a ".and vice versa!
i thought the world of you
2:18 PM